It is currently 30 Sep 2014 16:04 Advanced search

Phone Jack not working

Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things or how to fix problems in Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX.

Phone Jack not working

Postby scottfdswmi » 23 Oct 2012 00:46

I am having problems with my phone jack transferring the signal to my head phones or other devises. It was working fine for 5 months but now having trouble. I don't know if I hit a wrong toggle switch or if it is malfunctioning. Please help?
scottfdswmi

Re: Phone Jack not working

Postby Eliza » 24 Oct 2012 13:47

scottfdswmi wrote:I am having problems with my phone jack transferring the signal to my head phones or other devises. It was working fine for 5 months but now having trouble. I don't know if I hit a wrong toggle switch or if it is malfunctioning. Please help?

Can you hear the sounds when the head phones are not inserted?? And have you tried using a different head phone to check if the problem is with the headphones??
Eliza

Postby scottfdswmi » 24 Oct 2012 14:31

Yes, I have tried three different pairs of headphones. And yes, my speaker is working when jacks are fully engaged.
scottfdswmi

Postby Eliza » 19 Nov 2012 05:31

scottfdswmi wrote:Yes, I have tried three different pairs of headphones. And yes, my speaker is working when jacks are fully engaged.

It's probably a hardware issue! You will have to go to the Motorola store (would be great if you have the warranty) or go to a phone repairing shop and get it checked!
Eliza

• Advertisement

Return to Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX Troubleshooting