It is currently 20 Sep 2014 12:05 Advanced search

Motorola i867 Ferrari, the super smartphone prancing horse!!

All latest News/Features about Motorola i867 find here.

Motorola i867 Ferrari, the super smartphone prancing horse!!

Postby luck » 01 Sep 2012 06:38

Motorola i867 Ferrari, the super smartphone prancing horse!

At the moment there are no plans on the market in the beautiful country, the nation's native home of the prancing horse, which is quite shocking given the high number of Ferrari fans. Of course the price of $ 871 in Brazil would Sim Free cooled the enthusiasm of many customers but I'm sure you could cut out a slice of the market among the fans who would find themselves in the hands of a smartphone Top Range extraordinary characteristics and aesthetics only . We hope you reconsider because a "pony so rampant" not seen for years. But let's see together these features.
The new top of the range home alata has a powerful processor under the hood of the latest generation ARM11 well 504mhz with 256mb of RAM, enough to run the smartphone at a speed that Massa and Alonso still dream. The display well 3.1 "HD resolution (in the sense of" You Said?? ") 320 × 480 will delight the eyes of its users. The camera almost professional 3-megapixel cameras give emotions almost unique. All this is topped off by the latest version of Android (for the few who have a time machine or probably for LG!), The 2.1 Eclair, universally recognized as the best version ever made of the robot so green.
The lucky customers will get together to the economic smartphone also a leather case, a keychain, a car charger and a sticker of the prancing horse! More spoiled than this ...
In short, a new top range that would shiver in their various S3 and One X as well as makes the Ferrari on the track with opponents (if it ran in bike). And you buy it?
luck

Re: Motorola i867 Ferrari, the super smartphone prancing hor

Postby NickAnderson » 02 Sep 2012 03:16

luck wrote:
Motorola i867 Ferrari, the super smartphone prancing horse!

At the moment there are no plans on the market in the beautiful country, the nation's native home of the prancing horse, which is quite shocking given the high number of Ferrari fans. Of course the price of $ 871 in Brazil would Sim Free cooled the enthusiasm of many customers but I'm sure you could cut out a slice of the market among the fans who would find themselves in the hands of a smartphone Top Range extraordinary characteristics and aesthetics only . We hope you reconsider because a "pony so rampant" not seen for years. But let's see together these features.
The new top of the range home alata has a powerful processor under the hood of the latest generation ARM11 well 504mhz with 256mb of RAM, enough to run the smartphone at a speed that Massa and Alonso still dream. The display well 3.1 "HD resolution (in the sense of" You Said?? ") 320 × 480 will delight the eyes of its users. The camera almost professional 3-megapixel cameras give emotions almost unique. All this is topped off by the latest version of Android (for the few who have a time machine or probably for LG!), The 2.1 Eclair, universally recognized as the best version ever made of the robot so green.
The lucky customers will get together to the economic smartphone also a leather case, a keychain, a car charger and a sticker of the prancing horse! More spoiled than this ...
In short, a new top range that would shiver in their various S3 and One X as well as makes the Ferrari on the track with opponents (if it ran in bike). And you buy it?

Thanks for sharing this. But the camera is not enough for me. It should be at least 5MGPXL
NickAnderson

• Advertisement

Return to Motorola i867 News