It is currently 24 Oct 2014 08:54 Advanced search

Cannot choose sync on phone calendar

Use this Section to ask questions about how to do things or how to fix problems in Motorola Droid 3.

Cannot choose sync on phone calendar

Postby Jay4255 » 03 May 2012 15:53

On my droid 3, I can sync many calendars to my google calendar. But, when I enter events on my phone, they don't sync to google calendar.
I checked my setting and I have 2 options on the phone calendar just like the others but it will not allow me to turn on the sync function just visible
Jay4255

Re: Cannot choose sync on phone calendar

Postby TheSG » 03 May 2012 15:54

I might be misunderstanding you, but it seems you are trying set up sync from the calendar app itself. Go to system settings/accounts and sync and select the email account and you will get the sync options.
TheSG

Postby krafa » 01 Sep 2012 11:15

Hello,
I have this set. I am getting calendar items to the cell from outlook and Google. But the events I enter on the phone are not going to Google. Go to system settings/accounts and sync and select the email account and you will get the sync options.
krafa

Postby NickAnderson » 02 Sep 2012 03:01

krafa wrote:Hello,
I have this set. I am getting calendar items to the cell from outlook and Google. But the events I enter on the phone are not going to Google. Go to system settings/accounts and sync and select the email account and you will get the sync options.

This helped me. Thank you friend for sharing this.
NickAnderson

• Advertisement

Return to Motorola Droid 3 Troubleshooting