It is currently 29 Aug 2014 22:22 Advanced search

Motorola Lead i940 Android Smartphone Released in Mexico

Motorola Lead i940 Android Smartphone Released in Mexico

Postby jean2012 » 14 Apr 2012 05:23

Motorola Mobility and Nextel has launched, their sleek and stylish Android Powered Smartphone, Motorola Lead i940 in Mexico Country. The Nextel de Mexico is an established company, which was launched in 1999. The latest entry, i940 is claimed to deliver reliable, secure and durable performance of Nextel radio, originally running on powerful Android Platform.

Thanks to it’s 3.5-inch display, the Motorola Lead i940 aims to provide good picture quality with clarity. The screen is largest currently, in the range of Nextel mobiles. The phone leashed with in-built Nextel Email application, designed to provide faster data transfer experience. The phone have easy to operating interface, which can be used by any one. It is touted to make you connected to your family, friends of persons at work. With easy share and view of photos, users will find it easy co communicate anywhere and anytime.

The smartphone provides capability to sync the calender, contacts with Microsoft Exchange, Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo Mail. It has even pre-installed apps, that enables quick one-touch access to popular social networking web sites such as, Facebook and Twitter. If you love to capture shots, the 5MP camera comes with flash and autofocus. The camera can record videos, which it stores in phone’s 8GB microSD card, which can even expandable to 32GB. For those who love to listen music, the Motorola Lead i940 comes with in-built multimedia player which supports playback of all popular audio and video files format.

If the in-built apps are not enough for you, you can download many apps from Android Market, which contains 400,000+ applications to choose from. Apart from the cutting-edge looks, the Motorola Lead i940 is leashed with Nextel Radio. It also features TeleNav GPS navigation, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack, and Opera mini Internet Browser, which makes it complete smartphone. With these features, users can easily communicate with any way, even with email, applications, phone call, text message and social networks. The price for the Motorola Lead i940 phone is kept as a mystery, but it is available in Mexico Only, specifically designed for the country in association with Nextel.
jean2012

Re: Motorola Lead i940 Android Smartphone Released in Mexico

Postby Paras Lehana » 14 Apr 2012 05:26

Welcome Moto Welcome
Paras Lehana

• Advertisement

Return to Motorola Lead i940 Full Specification