It is currently 31 Jul 2014 05:23 Advanced search

Motorola Xoom Screen Issues & Tips to fix them

Use this Section to ask questions about how to do things or how to fix problems in Motorola Xoom.

Motorola Xoom Screen Issues & Tips to fix them

Postby AprilRose » 02 Aug 2012 09:02

The Motorola Xoom is the first powerful Android 3.0 tablet with a dual-core processor and a sleek 10.1-inch and featuring excellent performances, an efficient interface and a good multimedia experience. Even though this is one of the bset Tablets there are possibilities of getting damaged specially the screen.

If you have a Motorola Xoom and have been experiencing issues with the tablet either not getting on or being stuck on a black screen or any other similar issue related to the screen.

You can fix this issue by pressing a couple of buttons on the Xoom. Simply hold Volume Up button and Power button until the Xoom turns on and that is it. A lot of issues will be fixed with this simple trick and you also can share this with your friends.

Motorola Xoom Screen is Frozen

If your Motorola Xoom screen is locked or frozen on a specific window and isn't responding, it's likely the result of an error or bug with a program you were running. Resolve this problem by forcing the device to reboot by pressing both the Power button behind the upper-left edge of the device and the Volume Up button along the upper-left edge of the device at the same time and then holding the buttons down for three seconds. Forcing your device to reboot doesn't any files that are saved on your Xoom. However, you will lose what you were doing at the least but you can be happy since you get back your Xoom working fine.

Repair your Motorola Xoom

If you are planning to repair your Motorola Xoom with common issue like cracked touch screen or damaged LCD, follow this video repair guide compiled by RepairsUniverse and we assure that your tablet will work like as new again.

Watch the Video

If you have similar issues, please share.
AprilRose

Re: Motorola Xoom Screen Issues & Tips to fix them

Postby Iroshw » 02 Aug 2012 09:03

Thank you AprilRose for sharing this nice Article.

I will share this with my friends too.
Iroshw

Postby AprilRose » 03 Aug 2012 01:05

Iroshw wrote:Thank you AprilRose for sharing this nice Article.

I will share this with my friends too.

Yes, please share this with as many as you can. This update will fix all the bugs they had with this phone. But unfortunately I lost my XOOM few days ago. :(
AprilRose

Postby HeloJamesNelson » 03 Aug 2012 01:13

What a simple TIPs and many thanks for adding this nice post here, CHEERS and keep the good work MAN.. :D
HeloJamesNelson

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Motorola Xoom Troubleshooting