It is currently 23 Oct 2014 17:34 Advanced search

Battery only charges to 50%

Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things or how to fix problems in Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX.

Re: Battery only charges to 50%

Postby Vidiot » 16 Sep 2012 22:50

TopHarryMartin wrote:
Vidiot wrote:Any reason my battery stops charging at 50%

Hope your Bttry Chrg indicator shows half even the charger indicator shows it is done. So the issue is not with your charger either battery, If you have an update, pls update the OS, or try to change the theme and try.

No. It just stops charging at 50%. No matter what I change. Battery icon near time display shows charging is going on, but won't go a Ave 50.
Vidiot

Postby SamDonald » 19 Sep 2012 06:00

Vidiot wrote:
TopHarryMartin wrote:
Vidiot wrote:Any reason my battery stops charging at 50%

Hope your Bttry Chrg indicator shows half even the charger indicator shows it is done. So the issue is not with your charger either battery, If you have an update, pls update the OS, or try to change the theme and try.

No. It just stops charging at 50%. No matter what I change. Battery icon near time display shows charging is going on, but won't go a Ave 50.

Friend, it seems that you have a problem with your battery. Try replacing a battery. It should work.
SamDonald

Postby SandyJean » 19 Sep 2012 17:05

Replace your battery, that is the only solution. If it doesn't work, flash your phone SW/OS and re-install.
SandyJean

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX Troubleshooting