Well i have a solution.You may reset your phone...mean factory reset.But as the result of this procedure all data wiil be deleted from your phone.This process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD card. So if you want to do factory reset now then i recommend backing up all of your personal data before proceeding.
First, try this:
1. From the main home screen, tap menu
2. Tap Settings, then Privacy
3. Tap Factory data reset
4. Tap Reset phone
5. Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm
If that doesn't work, or if your phone is frozen:
1. Turn the power off. If your Motorola ATRIX 4G is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
2. Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons
3. Release the Camera button when prompted
4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
5. A yellow exclamation will appear on the display
6. Select Factory Reset and press OK
Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.