It is currently 03 Sep 2014 04:39 Advanced search

Phone speaker not working

Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things or how to fix problems in Motorola Atrix 4G.

Phone speaker not working

Postby gammah » 23 Jun 2011 15:46

Hello... going crazy with my Atrix. After two weeks working fine, all of a sudden, during calls, I can't hear the voice or any sound on the other side. It doesn't matter who makes the call, me or the other person. They can listen to me perfectly, but I can't hear a thing. If I put the call on the speaker, it works fine. Even if I use a headphone it still works fine. I tried already the soft / hard resets but nothing changes... Does anyone know what to do? Thanks a lot.
gammah

Re: Phone speaker not working

Postby allan201 » 23 Jun 2011 15:47

Moved question to new thread, as your question didn't pertain to the topic of the posted thread.

I would assume your speaker has gone bad. Could just be a factory defect. I'd give Motorola a call, they would exchange your device if that were that case.
allan201

Postby ariaswin » 23 Jun 2011 15:48

(Posted as a reply to his original post in previous thread). Pretty much what Monsta said, probably a busted speaker.

Can you hear the phone calls on speaker phone? There may be a chance that your earpiece speaker busted, it sounds like you are still in the 30day return and I'd bring it back to the store if this is the case. If you have modded your phone there is an even slimmer chance that a software malfunction occurred but I believe you wouldn't hear calls through the main speaker.
ariaswin

Postby gammah » 23 Jun 2011 15:49

Ok Thanks a lot. Yep, I'm still on the 30day period, but I don't know how this return policy works here in Brazil. But thanks anyway.
gammah

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Motorola Atrix 4G Troubleshooting