It is currently 01 Oct 2014 14:29 Advanced search

Motorola AURA Now Available

All latest News/Features about Motorola Atrix 4G find here.

Motorola AURA Now Available

Postby aafreenbutt » 27 Dec 2011 06:27

If for some reason, you’d rather spend $2,000 worth of your hard-earned money on something that doesn’t really look like it’s worth that much, boy, has Motorola got an option for you. Announced way back in October, the swiveling, round display-equipped Motorola Aura is now available from Motorola’s web site.

Why is this news? To address that question without feeling like I’m answering my editor, I’ll just point you to an earlier post we made that said the Motorola Aura can’t be sold on eBay or anywhere else. In other words, the Aura is, and always will be, a Motorola exclusive.

And that’s exactly what they’re saying about it over on the Motorola web site. The proud words “Moto Store Exclusive” are printed over the handset itself in pictures.

As earlier announced, it comes with a circular, 16 million color display that’s protected by a 62-carat sapphire crystal coating. Other features include a 2-megapixel fixed focus camera, internal quad band GSM antenna, 2GB of on-board memory and microUSB connectivity. Oh, and don’t forget that stainless steel housing.

It costs $1,999.99 and a lot of blind faith. Available now with free shipping from the Moto Store. Of course, you could always just go for other cheap alternatives…
aafreenbutt

Re: Motorola AURA Now Available

Postby Rahul » 16 Jan 2012 16:08

worldwide, the economic crisis has hit every body. Why in the world would Motorola, who has been struggling greatly for the past few years themselves, make such an outrageously priced cell phone? Wouldnt it make more sense for this company especially to divest their time and resources into building a practical priced nice handset to try and gain some of their consumers back from other companies.
Rahul

• Advertisement

Return to Motorola Atrix 4G News