It is currently 29 Aug 2014 14:02 Advanced search

T-Mobile UK Atrix 4G release date is expected in June

All latest News/Features about Motorola Atrix 4G find here.

T-Mobile UK Atrix 4G release date is expected in June

Postby 8steven9 » 29 Mar 2011 06:07

UK mobile phone operator T-Mobile has posted a page to allow people to sign up and get information on pre-ordering and release date for Motorola’s Android-based Atrix 4G smartphone.

T-Mobile UK is the second mobile phone carrier after Orange UK to carry the Atrix 4G in near future. In January, Orange announced that it would carry the smartphone.

T-Mobile is expected to start offering the smartphone in June. Pricing will be revealed sometime before its launch.

The Atrix 4G, which can transform into a laptop or a media hub for user’s big-screen TV, was highly praised at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES).

The device runs Google’s Android OS 2.2, and comes equipped with a dual-core Tegra 2 processor running at 1GHz, 1GB of memory, 16GB of in-built storage and a removable microSD card.

It is available with an optional docking station that allows users to access handset’s data through larger screen and speakers of the notebook.

Source : atrix-4g.com
8steven9

Re: T-Mobile UK Atrix 4G release date is expected in June

Postby jojo123 » 29 Mar 2011 06:24

i cant understand how so many phones are still coming out, its great............................................
jojo123

Re: T-Mobile UK Atrix 4G release date is expected in June

Postby alicia77 » 29 Mar 2011 06:28

I am so getting the touch pro 2, cant wait to get my hands on it. lets hope AT&T picks it up. I got Verizone but they suck. T-mobile im not sure about them!!!! might have to go with them...
alicia77

• Advertisement

Return to Motorola Atrix 4G News